Hidden Gem in Blue Ribbon Newtown
If you are looking for a delightful and spacious Newtown family home, then this represents a wonderful opportunity to purchase in a quiet street within an easy walk to The Geelong College and the humming Pakington Street shopping precinct.
The house is configured perfectly if you enjoy entertaining. You will love the separate paved BBQ area on the north side, perfect for summer and the family/meals area that opens into the expansive backyard. There is plenty of room for the kids to kick the footy and run around.
This large house (approx 33Sq or 331m2) provides easy family living with a number of separate living zones. It is set on a massive 960m2 allotment and consists of 4 bedrooms and 3 living areas.
Some of the many other features include:
• Commercial kitchen with stainless steel bench-tops, commercial canopy, built in Williams
under-bar fridge, double dishwasher and Goldstein stove/oven.
• Large main bedroom with en-suite and Walk in robe
• Generous bedrooms all with built in robes, one with direct access to the large rumpus room
• Central Gas heating and 2 reverse cycle heat/coolers
• Cedar windows throughout
• Formal lounge with bar and gas log fire
• Cedar lined ceiling in kitchen/family area
• Double garage plus workshop or storage area with access down the side to the backyard via a small roller-door.
There are not many homes available in this category. It presents a rare opportunity to purchase a substantial, well proportioned property. Ready to move into and ideally situated in a quiet and popular part of Newtown. Phone now for an inspection.