This well maintained and presented home is positioned on a substantial elevated allotment of 760m2 in a highly sought after pocket of ‘old’ Highton, close to the Highton Village, parks, local schools, public transport and only a short drive to Deakin University and new Epworth Hospital.
- 3 generous size bedrooms with built in robes in the main house
- Spacious lounge and separate dining area
- Well appointed kitchen with new electric wall oven and gas cook top
- 2 way central bathroom with the access from the main bedroom
- Large balcony overlooking well established gardens is perfect for entertaining
- 1 bedroom bungalow with walk in robe, ensuite and a living area would be a perfect teenagers retreat
- 2 car carport, 2 driveways and a large storage room under the balcony that can be converted back into a single garage
- Very private, fully fenced front and side gardens
Extras include: Central gas heating, 3 X S/S A/C, ceiling fans, ample storage
Address: 34 Bellevue Avenue
Property Id : 6072
Ideal For: Families
Property Type: House
Gas Hot Water Service
Director / Sales
Positioned on a separate, flat allotment, this contemporary brick property at 75 Enfield D ...
Positioned on a separate, flat allotment, this contemporary brick property at 75 Enfield Drive has a lovely feel to ...
42 2 729 m2 approx.
This solid brick home at 20 Truscott Street offers ample space to accommodate families or ...
This solid brick home at 20 Truscott Street offers ample space to accommodate families or couples entering the mark ...
42 2 830 m2 approx.
This quality home at 8 Willows Place oozes absolute comfortable living and is simply waiti ...
This quality home at 8 Willows Place oozes absolute comfortable living and is simply waiting for a new family to ca ...