A Solid Family Home or Investment
This solid brick home offers ample space to accommodate families or couples entering the market, or alternatively investors looking to secure a sold property on a substantially sized allotment.
Situated on approx. 730m2, this home comprises:
• 4 spacious bedrooms, all with BIR and master with fully renovated ensuite
• 2 spacious living areas
• Expansive kitchen with ample bench space and gas cooking
• Flexible study nook
• Beautifully renovated 2nd bathroom
• Polished timber floors throughout
• Gas ducted heating
• Open meals area that opens to covered pergola
• Huge double garage with power & ample storage/workshop/gym space
• Bungalow/kids play room at rear of property
Conveniently located closely to all major amenities including the Bellarine Village Shopping Centre, multiple schooling options, recreational facilities, the Gordon TAFE and public transport, this truly is an appealing location to reside.
Statement of Information
Address: 20 Truscott Street
Property Id : 11332
Approx. Property Size: 729 m2
Property Type: House
Cooking – Gas
Positioned on a separate, flat allotment, this contemporary brick property at 75 Enfield D ...
Positioned on a separate, flat allotment, this contemporary brick property at 75 Enfield Drive has a lovely feel to ...
42 2 830 m2 approx.
This quality home at 8 Willows Place oozes absolute comfortable living and is simply waiti ...
This quality home at 8 Willows Place oozes absolute comfortable living and is simply waiting for a new family to ca ...
32 2 491 m2 approx.
Nestled in a quiet street, this weatherboard bungalow at 10 Frederick Street has literally ...
Nestled in a quiet street, this weatherboard bungalow at 10 Frederick Street has literally been rebuilt with a very ...