A Fabulous Cul-De-Sac Location
Beautiful three (queen size) bedroom townhouse only a few minutes’ walk from Highton Village and less than 5 minutes’ drive to Deakin University, Epworth Hospital and Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre.
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, gas cook top, electric oven and huge pantry
• 3 large bedrooms – master with walk in robe and ensuite
• Two additional bedrooms each with large built in robes
• Downstairs powder room
• Main bathroom with bath and separate toilet
• Loads of storage, including two linen closets – one upstairs and one down
• Remote control garage with both internal and rear yard access
• Beautiful, private rear patio with covered pergola
• Large open plan kitchen, family and dining with huge glass doors to patio
• Separate lounge
• Low maintenance gardens
• Ducted gas heating
• Split system aircon in family room and master bedroom
Located in a beautifully maintained street with large reserve at the end of your driveway.
Address: 10 Mercia Close
Property Id : 10627
Approx. Property Size: 431 m2
Available From: 24-07-2017
Property Type: Townhouse
Cooking – Gas/Electric
Gas Hot Water Service
Reverse Air/Split System
Download Property PDF Close To Shops, Schools And Transport This home ideally suits a tena ...
Download Property PDF Close To Shops, Schools And Transport This home ideally suits a tenant looking for a comforta ...
This large, family friendly weatherboard home at 23 Marcus Street is only moments away fro ...
This large, family friendly weatherboard home at 23 Marcus Street is only moments away from the Highton Village pre ...
1 Griffith Street is a very comfortable property, perfectly positioned close to all amenit ...
1 Griffith Street is a very comfortable property, perfectly positioned close to all amenities.