A Fabulous Cul-De-Sac Location
Beautiful three (queen size) bedroom townhouse only a few minutes’ walk from Highton Village and less than 5 minutes’ drive to Deakin University, Epworth Hospital and Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre.
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, gas cook top, electric oven and huge pantry
• 3 large bedrooms – master with walk in robe and ensuite
• Two additional bedrooms each with large built in robes
• Downstairs powder room
• Main bathroom with bath and separate toilet
• Loads of storage, including two linen closets – one upstairs and one down
• Remote control garage with both internal and rear yard access
• Beautiful, private rear patio with covered pergola
• Large open plan kitchen, family and dining with huge glass doors to patio
• Separate lounge
• Low maintenance gardens
• Ducted gas heating
• Split system aircon in family room and master bedroom
Located in a beautifully maintained street with large reserve at the end of your driveway.
Address: 10 Mercia Close
Property Id : 10627
Approx. Property Size: 431 m2
Available From: 24-07-2017
Property Type: Townhouse
Gas Hot Water Service
Ideal for the busy professional in love with the area, 15 Blessington Street possesses all ...
Ideal for the busy professional in love with the area, 15 Blessington Street possesses all the obvious benefits New ...
Download Property PDF When Location Counts This spacious 2 bedroom unit is ideally located ...
Download Property PDF When Location Counts This spacious 2 bedroom unit is ideally located just a short stroll from ...
Download Property PDF Supurb 4 Bedroom Home Positioned close to the Waurn Ponds boundary o ...
Download Property PDF Supurb 4 Bedroom Home Positioned close to the Waurn Ponds boundary of Grovedale, this brick h ...